- 175g feta cheese, crumbled
- 175g Tims Dairy Natural Greek style Kefir
- 1/2 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 small clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp of dried oregano
- 5-6 tablespoons of olive oil
Place the feta and the kefir in a food processor and blend until smooth.
To make the Chimichurri sauce, combine the remaining ingredients either finely chopped and mixed by hand or in a cleaned food processor – adding a pinch of salt & black pepper.
Pour the whipped feta into a shallow bowl and spoon the chimichurri on top and then swirl with a teaspoon.
Serve with bread sticks, torn bread or cruditees.
Prep Time: 25 minutes