- 500g skinless boneless chicken thighs sliced into 5 cm chunks
- 1 red pepper chopped in chunks
- 1 lemon sliced
- 4 bamboo skewers
- 2 tbps Tims Dairy Greek Style Natural Yogurt
- 1 thumb sized piece of grated ginger
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- Juice half lemon
- 2 green chillies de-seeded
- 10g fresh coriander
Put all the marinade ingredients into a bullet or food processor and blitz. Reserve a small small amount of the marinade to use as a dipping sauce. Coat the chicken in the marinade and leave for 30 minutes. It can be left overnight.
Thread the chicken onto the skewers alternating with peppers and lemon slices.
Drizzle with a little oil and season.
Roast at 200C for 25-30 minutes.