This refreshing Indian drink works so well with spice. Cardamom and yogurt both have a cooling effect so perfect if you are feeling the heat from your Vindaloo or Madras! As well as going well with your #fridaynightcurry Lassi’s are a lovely alternative to a morning smoothie. Both of my boys thoroughly enjoyed these.
- 5 cardamom pods optional but so worth it!
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 500g Tims Dairy Greek Style Natural Yogurt
- 100g ice cubes
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- runny honey optional (my mango was sweet enough to leave the honey out)
- 5 pistachio nuts optional
Open up the cardamom pods to release the seeds. Grind in a pestle and mortar or just add to the blender or bullet. Now add all of the other ingredients and blitz until smooth.
I had a few pistachio nuts so crushed them and sprinkled on top. Delicious.