These pizza bites are easy to make and need very little preparation.
- 1 cup of self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup of Tims Dairy Greek style Natural yogurt
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup grated cheese. I used cheddar
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- Dried basil for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 180C. Make an easy pizza dough by mixing flour and yogurt together. Let it rest for 5-10 minutes. Roll into a large and thin circle on a floured surface.
- Mix the tomato paste with the water, salt, paprika and Italian herbs.
- Generously spread the sauce on the pizza dough and sprinkle the cheese.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into small squares and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake at 180C for 12-15 minutes. Let it cool, garnish with dried basil and serve.