- 1 chorizo ring, skin removed and cut into coins
- 1 block halloumi, thickly sliced
- 1 large cucumber, halved, deseeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch spring onions, roughly chopped
- 200g Tims Dairy Natural Kefir
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- ½ clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Large pinch caster sugar
- Small handful fresh mint, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper
Preheat a grill pan over a medium flame.
In a large bowl, make the dressing by combining the kefir, garlic, rapeseed oil, caster sugar, chopped mint, and lemon zest and juice.
Add the chopped cucumber and spring onions to the dressing. Give everything a good mix with a generous amount of salt and pepper.
Place the sliced halloumi onto the grill. Leave each slice for a couple of minutes and then use tongs to flip them over. Give them another two minutes before removing to a plate.
Using the same pan, grill the chorizo rings for a couple of minutes on each side.
Plate up the cucumber kefir salad onto plates and serve topped with a few chorizo coins and a couple of halloumi slices. Add a little more chopped mint if you wish.