This soup screams summer! It’s so fresh and delicious served simply over an ice cube. Be generous with the herbs!
Prep: 8 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
Total: 13 minutes
- 2 cucumbers cut in halve lengthways, seeds removed and sliced
- 2 shallots or one small onion chopped⠀
- 4 tbsp Tims Dairy Greek style natural yogurt
- 400ml chilled sparkling water⠀
- bunch fresh basil
- bunch fresh mint⠀
- juice of three limes, zest of two
- 1 tsp Maldon salt
Saute the onion or shallots until translucent but not coloured. Add the cucumber and salt and stir for just 1 minute. Take off the heat and cool. Stir in the yogurt then pour into a food processor or blender with the lime juice, sparkling water and most of the herbs (reserving some to sprinkle). Blitz until smooth.
Pour into bowls, or glasses and finish with a sprinkling of extra herbs.